Saturday, July 3, 2010

Finally!!

WHeeeeeeee!! FINALLY! it's over!
now i'm totally FREE! :D but now i've to focus on my seni folio ;'( well, it's about  45% done for the model..but the paperwork. . . 4%? lol.
seriously, now only i realize that it's not easy to play a string instrument with quality :)
well,overall it should be okay..at least it's slightly better than shit :DD hope i can get a pass..God bless :)

here are some pics:


 my program note..


 Beethoven :)
but i prefer romantic composer :D

Brasil lost ;'(


taken by jee sheng. -.-

my examiner's signature.
by James Griffith



 a day before my exam..
went to ka to support them! mentally and physically. lol


this was the third time i sat for my violin exam..duno why i'm not nervous at all while waiting for jee sheng who was the first candidate of the day..
but later when i started to play my first piece after the few bars, my whole body was shivering.-.-ll
anyway, i just hope for a pass and that's all :)
let's wait for the result :) 

No comments: