Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good luck to all candidates!!!

especially for those diploma candidates!!
Chong yen, Teng Fatt, Tze ping, Jee Sheng, Ying Qi, Yi Zhen ++ and me -.-ll
tension and tired! T.T
keep on practising for about 5 hours!
at last my playing still like shit..!
Dont know why..i feel like this exam made me stress like mad as compared to my previous piano exam. lol..
For today only larh. :D
Luck, i need really need u~ :D


Candidate's Name: Hong Soon Chern, Kelvin
Candidate No: 001196:09372985
Module: Recital (Violin)
Diploma: ATCL Recital
Date: 01 July 2010 (Thursday)
Time: 9.40am



my masterpiece :DD

Miracle often com in ways expected, and might leave unrecognized unless you pay attention.
i always believe it :)
Miracle ~ miracle and miracle!
cant wait for the D note tmrw!! xD
good luck~ 


Kel needs luck~

No comments: