Sunday, January 11, 2009

ROLAND PIANO COMPETITION !!

Category: Open Classical Piano
Name:
Hong Soon Chern
Date: 12 Jan 2009 (Monday)
Reporting Time: 15:20 p.m
Performanece Time: 15:50p.m

Go0d luck to :- Angel, Alyssa,
Grace, me, Tze Ping, Teng Fatt, Jee Jung, Jee Sheng & Ah Hao..(follow from the list..)
~GUD LUCK!~

ANGEL ANG CHENG YEE !!
how u knw i got send it to everyone ?

lolx..no body believe me except u..so u r a stupid cow !!!wahkakax..
besides, my job is being a kind man !!lol..
u've to believe me..!!haha..u skeleton queen cow!lol..
i knw u very geng larh..lol..
k larh..i'll show my kindness to u larh...
dun worry tmrw i'll be ur first supporter ...lolx...
haha...touch leh my messages...!!
promise me dun cry yea....XD
ANGEL ANG since when u've changed into a man?
undergo surgery ?
lolx....
skeleton aqua...


EVONNE LOW !! cant pass the audition
dun say u knw me arh...
pass dy dun forget me =X
lolx..
EVONNE LOW den if i pass the audition i dun think
i'll treat u to eat a big bowl of sharkfin

because u duno me marh..rite ?lolx..
i knw u got...! i oso got !!
and i can transform u into a huge pig !!
supergirl ? lolx...tennis girl,muscle girl larh....lol..


everyone who r involve in dis piano competition...gud luck yea~
all the best to guys~ jia you !!!gambateh !!!
and thx for the wishes
sigh !! actually my playing is not gud enuf arh !!!!
a lot of mistake and
not really can memorize my song. !!omg-.-'''
anyway
thank you and best regards !!!

No comments: