Sunday, January 18, 2009

IT'S OVER.........


the competition is over ...!!!
so i'd like to emphasize about my playing....SUCK !!!
actually they started too early dy..
i was shock when alyssa told me dat i'll be the next one...omg !!
i havent prepare yet!!din warm up oso...sigh...
luckily grace came there on time...

so i'll be the next candidate after grace....
the environment is juz like we r going for our practical exam...lol
so peaceful....!
went inside...there was a video camera which was juz right beside me..
and all of the sudden i felt twitchy...
my hand shivered!
well...warm up first...
before i played my piece i've to introduce myself..

so..when i'm trying to introduce myself...i dun y..so 'kik shui' !!!!!
''my name is kelvin hong soon chern..
and i'm... going to perform a prelude by rac...rac...rac..rachmaninoff
o..opus 23 n....no..no 5 ...'' -.-'''
ish !! so fish man !
i played badly T.T..hopless...lolx..


Rhapsody in Blue~~~lol


angel ang...lolx..


siao po gang

free gift?lolx..

Roland piano competition...

here's the room

Grace !!!lolx

roland drum

roland digital piano...

No comments: