Saturday, July 19, 2008

TOOTHACHE !!!!! i hate it !!
sigh.....today it was the first time i din went to Budaya...=)

cause i've got a toothache.....
actually dis problem had been nagging me for months !!

it's very painful..T.T
so..i went to Clinic Liew and let the dentist to check.....
i like Datin Dr.Esther..!!!!!!.she's a very nice person...^^
lolx....afterdat she say dat..there is a crack on my tooth but dis crack is not visible to the naked eye...-.-''' gosh !!
haiz...last time she oso say the same things..and she gif me some antibiotics..
but dis is juz temporary for me to stop the pain....

den wad should i do for dat particular tooth ??
she suggested me to take a treatment..
dat's root canal treatment....HAIz....
sigh..i've no choice...>.<'
first she gif me a local anaesthetic to numb dat particular tooth...
actually a tooth has three layer..if i'm not mistaken larh...
so she took a tool dat's very sharp ( i duno wad's dat name) and pierced the outer layer of the tooth....
den she did the same thing again for the second layer of the tooth...wahliao....pain dao...
although she has given me the local anaesthetic but i still can feel very painful...T.T
she says dis process including the removed of the NERVE on my particular tooth...
which means the tooth is totally death..but the tooth is there...
lolx...den she says..there is another treatment for the next month !!!!! ish !
and dis would be the last treatment...it's about 1 hour...T.T''""""""
sigh.. i cant even bite some vegetables...T.T
after finished it, my mummy and i walk back to my daddy's shop..which is very near only...
den she fetch me to KA....well...today i'm extremely quiet !!XD
because all the while i oways keep laugh,laugh & laugh......

Xing Hui !!!!! SRY yea...!!!!!!!!
sry for replacing me for the librarian duty.....

hehezzz.....sry yea...because i'm not feeling well today...=D
i think dat's all for today !!! PAIN...Pain.....

No comments: