Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life is an art and to live is to create masterpieces for better future..




life is an art.....so music & art is my passion.... well..yesterday i had my art class tuition....i'm quite happy because i had finished my drawing..and i'm quite satisfied wif the drawing....^^
after finished the class,i went to JR to yam cha (yc)..i went there because dis was the last gathering with wei yang & doo seit ....OMG !! it was a sorrowful nitezZ... two of them r a great senior....great...great... especially wei yang....he had been helping me alot in my ATCL piano diploma last year...his help was greatly appreciated..!!! haizZz....now 2 of the yc kaki r going to leave us....T.T well..i'm here to convey my warmth to u guys...... ALL THE BEST !!!!!!! it's time for u all to brighten up ur future...


kelvin's work


boys only...


chong yen & wei yang


smile


=)


kelvin & grace


kelvin & grace..


wei yang & doo seit....bye bye ~~~
ALL THE BEST in singapore yea...
hope to c u all in ka again ...^^ we'll miss u all....!!
bye~

No comments: