Saturday, June 21, 2008

Trinity Awards & Concert

yesterday was my violin examination .....haizzZZZzzzz...my playing was so DAMN freaking suckxxxxzz get ready to get a fail ?lolx....hope it wont happen to me....cause i din fail my practical before....plsss let me pass..haizz..my pieces suckx..scales suck x2....other dan dat i think was ok 'gua'.....may god bless me larh..... now i'm quite headache because i duno wanna continue my diploma in violin anot....haizzz again...SAD arh !!!



haizZzz


~Kelvin Hong~


silence pls...
examinations in progress



At night I attended a concert dat was Trinity Awards and Concert in Taman Budaya.Dis programmes was only for the Outstanding Achievers .WELL..first of all i'm here to wish u guys CONGRATULATION yea....^.^ u all had done a great job...do it again next year..lolx...kk...well i'm not a outstanding achievers because i juz got a passed in my diploma exam....outstanding achievers means for all those candidates had passed wif distinction no matter u r in grade or diploma..haizZZzzz...i'm so envy all those candidates had been called up to the stage...besides dat..there was a performance too...it was GREAT !! it was a special nitex..



Mr.David G Robinson was giving a speech


Grace & yong wei..


solo piano performed by yong sue yi..


he was playing drum..


Sekilau Quintet


Outstanding Achievers



we took a group photo after the concert...


At last, CONGRATULATION~~~

No comments: