Friday, June 13, 2008

The FirSt Time...!!!

today was a special day...because dis was the first time i made a report in skol !!!! lol.....
y i made it ?!?!
because the food of the canteen was so damn freaking DIRTY !!!
so....tak boleh tahan dah...
actually i dun dare to made it....but my friend asked me to do it.........
first...when i bought the nasi lemak telur...and i saw many black spots on top of the egg...OMG..!!
so disgusting man....
so..i prefer not to eat...den my friend asked me wad happened ?? den i say...the egg was full of those black spots..how to eat neh ???
yer~den she asked me to change it...lolx..but i say no need lah....
afterdat she scolded me....y so stupid ?! go and change it lah...
den she immediately took up the plate and help me to change it.....>.<'''''''
Wah....so brave man..hehehexxzz.....but den...she took it back and say...the canteen workers dun allowed me to change it....#@**#@*&*!!
she was so damn angry..wow!! and she asked me to made a report....den i say...no need lah.....
yet she say...u had to made it !!!! otherwise...they will juz continue the same things....OMG!!
and she scolded me again...-.-''
well...she forced me to make it....
at the same time i saw hem was there...so i took the egg and let hem to check it...den he say..juz go to his office to make a report....so i followed him...
hoho....last time i wanna report it dy...but i sked....lol !!!!!
so finally dis time i got the chance to write as many as i can.....
haha....first i wrote in malay den..i changed it to english...which mean i used two languages to write it....lolx !!!! at the moment hem was looking at me...
he say....wah panjangnya....macam karangan...@.@""
haizzZZz...so finally i put down the pen...lolx...
kaka....dat's the first time...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 days left......T.T''
i've to work very hard on my solo piece...haizZZzz....
pls....i wanna pass....i din even fail my practical before de.....so plss let me finish up the last grade....
BESIDES DAT...CxH , Tiff & Teng Fatt........THX very much yea...!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll try my best..i'll appreciate it !!!!!! thx...thx...^.^
Teng Fatt same to u too~ all the best for ur diploma !!
music roxxxxx our life..........yahoooOO000oo....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's gross. Seriously.

Kelvin said...

haha.....i'll try my best...^^