Friday, October 15, 2010

WoW

i'd hereby announced that kelvin hong's blog is totally dead!

    Well, sry for not updating my blog for such a looooooooooooong time.i guess it's been around 3 months ++. :)
i'm totally very busy recently..busy dealing with my seni folio, trial, muet test ++..FINALLY FINISHED! except my muet test..
finally i've done my folio! my masterpiece!! hahaaa cause i worked all these things in just a week only.so i'm really satisfied!

    First time i experienced that kind of stress! just slept for 3 hours continuously in a week.and the last two days i didnt sleep at all. ;( 
luckily everything went smoothly..thank God i can managed to finish it in a nick of time. :)
Thanks to my cousin sisters.they given me some good ideas! =)
this restaurant took me more than half a year to finish it..damn sad because once sent we couldn't take it back. ='(


The pictures of my restaurant :









 finally DONE!
















No comments: