Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged

RULES
1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
-.-ll i'm juz standard one only....how do i knw ??
learning how to communicate wif friends ?

5 things on my to-do list today
~practice piano
~practice violin
~blogging
~sleeping
~watch movie

5 snacks I enjoy
~blue berry cheese cake!!
~chocolate
~Ice cream
~Twisties
~Chipsmore


5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
~buy a transparent grand piano
~buy a transparent new violin..lolx
~donate to the needies
~keep for myself ! to save it...
~go around the world
~do wadever i want !!!lolx...=p

5 of my bad habits
~Forgetful
~Lazy
~Talkative
~Shy
~Stupid
~oways do last minutes work..-.-ll

5 places I have lived n still living
~Malaysia
~Pahang
~Kuantan
~My house
~Khoo Academy


5 jobs I've had
~pianist
~drummer
~librarian of KA
~violinist
~assistant monitor!! since primary skol......
but juz be a month of assistant monitor of my class
den i kena fired!!!!!....lol..


5 people I tag
~Gary
~Grace
~Tiffany
~Evonne
~Alyssa

No comments: